Project Management Institute (PMI) acquires FLEX from Net Objectives [#PMI #ProjectManagementInstitute #NetObjectives]
Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession has acquired FLEX from Net Objectives.
The FLEX approach helps organizations understand “what’s not working” at a system level and identify bottlenecks and eliminate them to improve workflows.
Together, FLEX and PMI’s recently acquired Disciplined Agile (DA) will offer solutions to address organizations’ major pain points.
The result is stronger business outcomes, faster.
There are several advantages to leveraging FLEX to complement DA:
1. PMI members will have the opportunity to acquire strong, credible new capabilities and certifications that will differentiate them and open doors with the combined DA and FLEX offering.
2. Current Agile practitioners will be able to leverage a more mindful, tailored approach to agility, driven by an Agile and lean mindset and empowered by processes that fit their context, which enables stronger outcomes than would be possible with more prescriptive approaches.
3. Enterprises around the world will enjoy a more tailored approach to enterprise agility based on their specific needs and context.
4. PMI, DA and FLEX partners will have access to an expanded set of product offerings for their stakeholders and customers.
5. PMI and DA members will receive access to FLEX content and online learning.
Project Management Institute Announces Acquisition of FLEX from Net Objectives:
Valdosta Daily Times